14 July 2015

76 Inexpensive Blog Post Ideas!


Hey everyone! So recently I have been struggling with my blog as you might have noticed from my lack of content recently. I know a few other bloggers have also been struggling with their blogs too so I decided that this weekend I would sit down and try and come up with a few blog post ideas for different categories so no matter what your blog you'll always have some ideas to turn too. Sitting down at your laptop twiddling your thumbs whilst you try to come up with a post can be incredibly demotivating and frustrating so hopefully this will help you on those days when you want to blog but are stuck on a few ideas. As most of us know a blog doesn't require a huge chunk of change in order to be successful and I think these post ideas do just the job of telling us that! Enjoy!

BEAUTY 
Face Of The Day
Top Products Under £10 
Products Worth The Hype 
Your Skincare Routine (Morning/Evening) 

The First Products You Ever Bought 

Your Pamper Routine 
Your Own Beauty Tips and Tricks 
Disappointing Products 
First Impressions Of A New Product You Bought 
Recent Haul Of Any Beauty Items You've Bought 
Favorite Make Up Tools? 
Make Up Tips & Advice For Beginners 
A Seasonal Make Up Look (Winter/Summer/Autumn/Spring/Festival/Christmas) 
Hair Care Tips
Share Your Favorite Hair Styles On Your Blog 
Favorite Nail Polishes 
How You Clean Your Make Up Brushes? 
Favorite Make Up Brands? 


FASHION
10 Wears To Style...(scarf, skirt, shirt etc) 
Favorite Items In Your Wardrobe 
Fashion Wishlist 

A Wardrobe Essentials Guide 

Weekly Outfit Guide 
Your Most Worn Items Of Clothing 
Your Everyday Jewelry 
Your Shoe Collection 
Recent Haul Of Any Fashion Items You've Bought 
Your Favorite Outfit 
A DIY Fashion Post 
What Are You Packing For Your Holiday? 
Buy A Full Outfit From One Shop Only and Style It On Your Blog 
Seasonal Look Book (Summer/Autumn/Spring/Winter/Christmas/Festivals 
Pick A Color and Share Your Favorite Clothes In That Color 
Share A Favorite Celebrity Look 
Your Biggest Fashion Dilemmas 
Your Favorite Online Shops 


LIFESTYLE
A Day In The Life Of You 
What's In My Bag/Make Up Bag?
What's On My iPhone? 

Instagram Photo Collage Of What You've Done Recently 

50 Facts About Me
What Would You Tell Your Younger Self? 
A Post About Something You're Passionate About? 
Interact With Your Followers In The Form Of An Q&A Post 
Share What Inspired You To Blog 
Favorite TV Shows/Films/Music
Share Your Favorite Songs In A Playlist 
Share Some Of Your Future Goals 
Room Tour
Share The Love (Blogs/Instagrams/Youtubers) 
What To Do When You're Bored? 
What Are Your Favorite iPhone Apps? 
What's Coming Up In Your Life That Excites You? 
Share Any New & Exciting Changes In Your Life
Where Are Your Favorite Places In The World/Country You Live In? 
Share Some Advice On Uni/School/Relationships/Anything You Want
Things Your Favorite TV Show/Film/Celebrity Taught You 
Share Some Insight and Positivity On Your Blog To Inspire Others 


HEALTH/FOOD
What Do You Eat In A Day? 
Favorite Recipes? 
Top 10 Places To Eat (In Your Local Area) 

Your Fitness Routine 

Favorite Places To Shop For Fitness Clothes 
Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Meals.
Food Items You Couldn't Live Without 
What Do You Eat To Stay Healthy? 
Share Your Top Places To Shop For Healthy Food 
Share Your Favorite Restaurants 
Your Favorite Workout Routines 
Tips On Becoming More Fit and Healthy
What Are Your Favorite Things To Eat Post A Workout 
Share Your Favorite Things To Eat For A Season (Summer/Winter/Christmas) 
Food You Absolutely Hate
Share Your Gym/Workout Playlist
Any Fitness Tips/Advice? 
Share Why It's Important To Work Out. 


So there you have it. 76 blog post ideas that are all inexpensive and fairly simple to write up. No matter what your blog is I'm sure you'll find something here that will accommodate what you have to offer. If you are unhappy with the content of your blog at the moment then hopefully something here will help you get back into the swing of things. If you can think of any more post ideas then please leave them in the comments below so everyone who comes and reads this post can have something else to try! Let me know which of this post ideas most appeals to you and why too! I hope it helps you all! 

What are your favorite types of blog posts to read? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Thank you for this list, Fleur! :) some great ideas and now I can have a look at these if I ever need any inspiration! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome! I'm glad it helped! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Crazy useful! Thank you so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :) You're very welcome! :) xx

      Delete
  3. What a great post! I'll definitely be bookmarking this one ;) x

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas, thanks for sharing!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love this idea! I'm sure it'll be helpful to a lot of people! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be!! great post gal! keep bein awesome xxx

      Delete
  6. Ahhh! so helpful!! ♥

    Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! ♥



    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super helpful! I often get dry patches where I have very little inspiration of what to blog, but this will be so helpful if I get myself in that situation again! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! All bloggers get like this from time to time! I'm so happy that you've found this helpful and useful! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Definitely saving this on my phone!! Such great ideas, thanks for sharing :)
    XO Janina
    http://janinafran.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! You're very welcome! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love love love love love! Thank you!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list, thank you! The food post ideas appeal to me most, but I have a whole list (and bag full) of Disappointing Products!

    I'm also constantly trying to find hair styles&tips suitable for afro hair... If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome hun! As for the afro hair I won't be able to help you there I'm afraid haha! I hope you find something soon! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  11. Hey! My favorite type of blogs to read are fashion and like lifestyle blogs. Check out this blog, I think you will like it too :) PercepthroughA.chrissul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check it out !:) xx

      Delete
  12. Great tips, thank you, got so many new ideas!

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad it has helped! :) xx

      Delete
  13. thank you so much! I'm really struggling lately! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Hopefully you're not struggling anymore! :) xx

      Delete
  14. 76 great ideas. Wonderful post. Thank you for sharing. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Thank YOU for reading! :) xx

      Delete
  15. I've been so stuck on what to blog about! Thanks for posting this...
    Even though I have all these awesome ideas sometimes you need a little push!

    - love, http://dianaparum.blogspot.co.uk/ XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig